Panel Discussion: What Makes a Good Degrader?
Time: 4:00 pm
day: Day Two
There is a current lack of protocols for making a successful degrader with good chemical matter. Being able to determine the parameters for what good look like and establishing common determinants will help the fast track development of the next generation of degraders. During the panel these key topics will be discussed:
- Understanding why early degraders failed and what can be learned from these experiences
- What makes a good product?
- What are the minimum binding affinity requirements to produce a successful degraders?
- What are the key chemical entity requirements?
- How to degrade novel undruggable targets