Bringing together the Leading European & International Minds from Large Pharma, Innovative Biotech & KOLs of Academia to Access the Seemingly Limitless Therapeutic Potential of Protein Degradation Modalities
With the ultimate goal of accelerating the translation of selective, bioavailable and effective protein degraders into clinical trials, join Targeted Protein Degradation Europe 2020 to capitalise on this emerging therapeutic class and make targeted protein degradation a blockbuster therapeutic approach that improves patient outcomes.
Why You Should Attend the Inaugural Targeted Protein Degradation Europe 2020?
- Pioneer structural & biophysical technologies to drive the targeted protein degradation field forward with insights from The University of Dundee, CeMM & Promega
- Leverage functional genomic and proteomic tools to advance the field of protein degradation with insights from AstraZeneca, Xios Therapeutics, Eli Lilly & Phoremost
- Diversify druggable targets & disease states to open up protein degradation therapeutic opportunities with insights from GlaxoSmithKline, Roche, Mission Therapeutics & PolyProx Therapeutics
- Expand the horizon of targeted protein degradation beyond oncology applications and the ubiquitin-proteasome system with insights from Goethe University Frankfurt, Kymera Therapeutics, Cedilla Therapeutics & Plexium
- Develop a roadmap for model-informed translation of robust degraders into the clinic with insights from Pfizer, Celgene & Boehringer Ingelheim